THE WAY TO GIVE BLESSINGS


THE WAY TO GIVE BLESSINGS

What is a Blessing?
Blessings

All of the major religions view a blessing as a special favor handed to a person from that religion's highest deity. A blessing from God, Buddha or Muhammad,Christ etc. was a special event that meant health and prosperity for the people who received the blessing. Less discussed but often used are blessings for other objects, such as a building or food. These blessings are meant to bestow strength, power, durability or usefulness to those items.

Today, our world needs blessings of peace, love, compassion and happiness. Each of us can make our contributions in our own small ways and still make a big difference. If we send focused energy of blessings, we can surely transform the vibration of the world.


How a Blessing Works :

Blessings express our feelings. They need not be traditional ones. They simply need to come from the heart. When they do, they can change lives.

OUR BLESSINGS CAN CHANGE OUR WORLD

Blessing is a high power, pure energy or vibration which we create as thoughts and also express in words. It is important to remember that whoever our blessing is directed towards – it could be an individual, a group of people, an entire country’s population or the whole planet itself – it certainly reaches them. Being energy, it can travel even to the farthest corner of the world.

Some People came in your life as blessings, others came in your life as lessons

Blessings From GOD

THE WAY TO GIVE BLESSINGS

Blessings are pure and powerful thoughts and words we create. We can give blessings to our self – for any sanskar we want to change, for the health of our body, for our relationships and work. Blessing means creating a thought or words of what we want the reality to be, even though it is not reality at present. It is an affirmation which radiates energy, the vibration of which creates the reality.

1. To change a sanskar of anger, Blessing – “I am a Peaceful Soul. I accept everyone as they are. I express my opinion, but with dignity. I get work done with discipline. Peace and Patience is my nature.”

2. To change a sanskar of being late, Blessing – “I am a Powerful Soul. I can be everything I choose to be. I have a sanskar of Punctuality and I always reach before time.”

3. For good health, Blessing – “I am a Pure Soul. Every cell of my body is filled with love and happiness. I have released all past hurt. My body and mind is perfect and healthy.”

4. To heal a relationship, Blessing – “I am a Loveful Soul. I create all my relationships. My relationship with ___ is a perfect relationship. All past emotions are over. We now exchange only love and acceptance for each other.”

Similarly we can create Blessings for our work or any other situation in life. Every morning create the blessing and visualize it at least 5 times. Before going to sleep these should be the last thoughts. After every hour, pause for a minute and create the blessing. Take care not to create thoughts which are opposite of the blessings, even if you can see them in reality.

 5 ways to be a blessing to others

1. Pray For Someone.
2. Pay For A Drive-Through Meal
3. Offer words of encouragement.
4. Give a Compliment
5. Write A Thank You Note



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post